About Checkpoint Firewall CCSA Training
CCSA: Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator course provides an understanding of basic concepts and skills necessary to configure Checkpoint Security Gateway and Management Software Blades. In this course, you will configure a Security Policy, and learn about managing and monitoring a secure network. In addition, you will upgrade and configure a Security Gateway to implement a VPN virtual private network.
With CCSA Checkpoint training, advance your knowledge on the GAiA operating system! This course covers everything you need to start-up, configure and manage daily operations of Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades systems on the GAiA operating system.
This course is designed for Security Administrators and Checkpoint resellers, and for those who are preparing for their CCSA certification.
Checkpoint CCSA Course Details
Learn How To
- Install the security gateway in a distributed environment
- Configure rules on Web and Gateway servers
- Create a basic rule base in SmartDashboard and assign permissions
- Schedule backups and seamless upgrades with minimal downtime
- Monitor and troubleshoot IPS and common network traffic
- Basic knowledge of networking
- Windows Server and/or UNIX skills
- Internet and TCP/IP experience
How You Will Benefit
- Be prepared to defend against network threats
- Evaluate existing security policies and optimize the rule base
- Manage user access to corporate LANs
- Monitor suspicious network activities and analyze attacks
- Troubleshoot network connections
- Protect email and messaging content
Checkpoint CCSA Training Duration
Regular: 5 Days | Daily 4 Hours
Weekend: 3 Weekends | 4 Hours a Day
Checkpoint CCSA Certification Exam
Checkpoint exams are conducted in Authorized Pearson VUE Test Centers.
Exam Code: CCSA 156-215.77
Global Exam Fee: $250. In India add 18% GST on $250, it goes $295.
Certification Validity: 2 Years
Checkpoint CCSA Training Syllabus
- Checkpoint Technology Overview
- Deployment Platforms and Security Policies
- Monitoring Traffic and Connections
- Network Address Translations
- User Management and Authentication
- Using SmartUpdate
- Implementing Identity Awareness
- Configuring VPN tunnels
- Resolving Security Administration Issues