About CCNP (Routing and Switching) Training
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification validate the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions. The CCNP Routing and Switching certification is appropriate for those with at least one year of networking experience who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Those who achieve CCNP Routing and Switching have demonstrated the skills required in enterprise roles such as network engineer, support engineer, systems engineer or network technician. The routing and switching protocol knowledge from this certification will provide a lasting foundation as these skills are equally relevant in the physical networks of today and the virtualized network functions of tomorrow. Networking Lab is the best institute for CCNP Routing and Switching Training in Pune.
CCNP Routing and Switching Trainings and Exams
- CCNP Route (300-101) : Implementing Cisco IP Routing
- CCNP Switch (300-115) : Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks
- CCNP TShoot (300-135) : Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks.
About CCNP Certification Exams
All the Cisco Certifications Exams are conducted in Authorized Pearson VUE Test Centers. CCNP Routing and Switching carries 3 exams as mentioned above i.e Route, Switch and Tshoot. Each exam costs $300. In India you need to add 18% on $300. That goes $ 354, multiply it with current dollar rate.
CCNP Routing and Switching Syllabus
- Module 1: Basic Network and Routing Concepts
- Module 2: EIGRP Implementation
- Module 3: OSPF Implementation
- Module 4: Configuration of Redistribution
- Module 5: Path Control Implementation
- Module 6: Enterprise Internet Connectivity
- Module 7: Routers and Routing Protocol Hardening
- Module 1: Basic Concepts and Network Design
- Module 2: Campus Network Architecture
- Module 3: Spanning Tree Implementation
- Module 4: Configuring Inter-VLAN Routing
- Module 5: Implementing High Availability Networks
- Module 6: First Hop Redundancy Implementation
- Module 7: Campus Network Security
- Module 1: Tools and Methodologies of Troubleshooting
- Module 2: Troubleshooting at SECHNIK Networking Ltd
- Module 3: Troubleshooting at TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd.
- Module 4: Troubleshooting at PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd
- Module 5: Troubleshooting at Bank of POLONA Ltd
- Module 6: Troubleshooting at RADULKO Transport Ltd